Healing Developmental Disruptions training is a prerequisite for this course.
Classes typically run from 9:00 am to about 6:00 pm, with a 1.5hr lunch break.
Exact times for each day of the module will be e-mailed out ahead of time.
Classes are capped at 21 people.
We will provide teas and some snacks. Unless it is inconvenient, we encourage you to bring snacks you would enjoy sharing with the group. Please note that only closeable water bottles are to be used in the training space. No open cups by your seats.
Please dress casually and bring slippers or slipper-socks to wear in the workshop room. We may do some exercises on the floor.
A training Manual will be distributed on the first day. We ask you to bring it every day.
Some material will be emailed to you before we meet. We will also be asking you to do some reading before and during the training days.
- If the an applicant is denied acceptance into a training for any reason, a full refund will be given.
- If a training is cancelled, a full refund will be given.
- All cancellations at least 14 days prior to the start date of the training will be charged a $50 fee.
- A cancellation within 14 days of a training start date will be refunded 50% of the deposit fee.
Edmonton Event Organizer, Website & Online Registration Support: Jonathan Zerbin
Phone# 1 (780) 708-3604
Lead Trainer: Joel Isaacs
Phone# (310) 914-9414
Venue: Edmonton Venue
- September 13, 2019 - September 16, 2019
9:00 am - 3:30 pm