Before submitting payment an application must first be filled out and approval granted.
Early Bird Deposit is due by Feb 12, 2020 and deposit fee rises to $525 USD after this date
Prepayment of the Deposit is required to reserve your spot.
Total Fee for Training $450 + $630 + $630 + $630 + $630 = $3,060 USD
Healing Developmental Disruptions
Classes typically run from 9:00 am to about 6:00 pm, with a 1.5hr lunch break.
Exact times for each day of the module will be e-mailed out ahead of time.
Classes are capped at 21 people.
Fee Payment Schedule:
Please pay each tuition installment before or on the first day of each module. By enrolling in the training you commit to paying the total fee, regardless of your ability to attend all sessions. Should you miss some days you are entitled to attend those days, free of charge, at any future training.
We will provide teas and some snacks. Unless it is inconvenient, we encourage you to bring snacks you would enjoy sharing with the group. Please note that only closeable water bottles are to be used in the training space. No open cups by your seats.
Please dress casually and bring slippers or slipper-socks to wear in the workshop room. We may do some exercises on the floor.
A training Manual will be distributed on the first day. We ask you to bring it every day.
Some material will be emailed to you before we meet. We will also be asking you to do some reading before and during the training days.
- If the applicant is denied acceptance into a training for any reason, a full refund will be given.
- If a training is canceled, a full refund will be given.
- All cancellations more than 14 days prior to the start date of the training will be refunded the deposit minus a $50 processing fee.
- A cancellation 14 days or less before the training start date will be refunded 50% of the deposit fee.
To be announced.
Edmonton Event Organizer: Jonathan Zerbin
Phone# 1 (780) 708-3604
Lead Trainer: Joel Isaacs
Phone# (310) 914-9414
- March 1, 2020 - October 31, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm